Monday, January 19, 2015

Long Weekends, New Classes, and Ballroom Dancing (ADD #49)

Wednesday January 14 2015
9:00 PM
Hi Guys!
I just got home from such a fun youth group activity. We learned ballroom dancing and surprisingly, I am pretty good at it. We switched partners a lot so for the majority of the time, I was dancing with a bunch of short twelve year olds which was, interesting.

Funny story actually, the guy that I've kind of sort of liked for a while was there and we were actually starting dance partners. Everyone drew names to find out who they were dancing with first and he picked me. It was fate! <3 Goodness, I'm starting to sound like a sappy romance novel . . .

TTYL!
<3/ Audrey

Monday January 19 2015
10:02 Pm
Hi Guys!
First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating since last Wednesday (I know, so not cool) but honestly, not much has been happening. We had a four day weekend because of the end of the term, and Martin Luther King Jr. Day and it was so nice. I honestly enjoyed doing absolutely nothing for a change.

This morning I made birthday party invitations with my little sister and they turned out so cute! She's having a PJ party so we made a bunch of paper pajama pants and decorated them super cute.

I just realized that I have to go back to school tomorrow and I am struggling to keep back my agonizing wails. On the upside, tomorrow is the start of a new term which is always nice. My semester classes switch which means no more history class! Yesssss!! It's not that I hate history or anything, but I honestly did not enjoy that class. All that the teacher did was leave us to our own devices and expected us to get our stuff done.

My schedule for this new term is:

1a. Graphic Design
2a. Drivers Ed
3a. Physics
4a. Jewlery
1b. English 10
2b. Choir
3b. Math 11
4b. Seminary/ Release Time

Tomorrow is an A day (I think) and I am super excited to see what my new classes are like AND I get to start drivers ed. (Woot Woot!!)

TTYL!!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!