Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First day back at school, End of the Semester, and Death by Boredom (Dun Dun Dun!!!) (ADD #48)

Monday January 5, 2015
Hi Guys!
So right now I am sitting in English, waiting for everyone else to finish quizzing. Today is my first day back from the break which is so not cool. I think that I have a math test today so that is seriously stressing me out. I hate it when teachers give you tests right after the break. They expect that after not doing math for the past two weeks, we can magically pass a test.

Tuesday January 6, 2015
I'm chilling in the commons right now with TJ and Emilee. I got here a bit early so we are waiting for the other members of our posse to join us. Today I have my easy day of classes, thank heavens!!! Update: I didn't end up having a math test yesterday because my teacher decided to empathize with us and move it to next Tuesday which is great, except that I have four other finals on that day. :(

There are only two more weeks until the end of the semester and I cannot even begin to express to you how excited I am. No more history class. YESSSSSSSS!!!! On a sad note, it is the end of my creative writing class which was definitely one of my favorite classes.

9:27 PM
Hi Guys!!
So, sorry that this was kind of a boring post but honestly, today was just a boring day. I really REALLY hope that something noteworthy happens tomorrow or else I might DIE of boredom.
TTYL
<3/ Audrey


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's pretty lame of them to do that. They want you to be able to use your "real skills" and not what you memorized the day before the break idk, teachers are weird lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!