Saturday, December 6, 2014

BLOGMAS #6: Snowman Nail Tutorial

Hi Guys!
Today I am bringing you my first ever original photo tutorial. I hope you enjoy this super cute nail design!
<3/ Audrey

Paint two coats of red polish on your nails. I used the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Red my Lips


Make the base of the snowman by painting a  large dot on the bottom half of the nail. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails French White Tip.


Add two more dots on top of the base.

Begin making the hat by painting a stripe on top of the snowman's head. I used L.A. colors Art Decor Nail Polish which I got at Dollar Tree.

Finish the design by putting the top on his hat, drawing on a scarf, eyes, buttons, and arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!