Monday, November 24, 2014

Sweater Weather Tag!!!!

Hi Guys!!!
So I went a little bit INSANE with the smiley face emoticons in this post but hey, that's okay!!! I have been putting this tag off for FOREVER so without further ado, I bring you the Sweater Weather Tag!!!!

I Tag: 
joyhappinessandfun.wordpress.com
tennisshoesandpromdresses.wordpress.com
cassidyrea.blogspot.com
tangerineblast
and anyone else who would like to do it! (comment down below if you do it so that I can check it out!!!) 

1. Favorite candle scent? Anything vanilla
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? I don't drink Coffee or Tea so, hot chocolate wins by default!
3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season? Other then using more moisturizer, not really. 
4. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Mashed potatoes
5. Hats or scarves? Both
6. Most worn sweater? Well, it's a sweatshirt not a sweater . . . 

Need I say more?
















7. Must have Fall nail polish? I really like any red nail polish for fall. The Sally Hansen polishes are pretty good.
8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves? Considering there is about four inches of fluffy white stuff on my lawn right now, I think I'll go with football games, even though they aren't really my scene.
9. Skinny jeans or leggings? I really don't like leggings because I feel like they aren't really pants (does anyone agree with me on this?) so I can only wear them with a select few tops/ dresses. Sweat pants are my thing during the fall.  I have also really been loving the jogger pants trend going on lately. If you have never had any, go get you some because it literally feels like you're wearing pajamas. :)
10. Boots or Uggs? I don't have any Uggs so boots. (esp. combat boots :)
11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall? I love, love, LOVE, Thanksgiving.
12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment? Oh goodness this is so hard to pick!!! Here are my top 5 (not in order):
Beyond 5 – That's What You Do (They came to my school and preformed and it was pretty sweet :)
Walk Off the Earth – Eleanor Rigby (I love ANYTHING by this band. Their sound is the epitome of awesome)
Sara Bareilles – Love Song
Michael Franti & Spearhead – I’m Alive (Life Sounds Like) (Such a good pick me up song :)
Dave Barnes – Little Lies 
13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live? Well, right now there is a good four inches of snow on the ground and for the past couple of weeks, the temperature has been riding on the line of zero degrees.  Let's just say that where I live, Fall is COLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!