Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Q&A: Commonly Asked Questions and ANNOUNCEMENT

Q: How old are you?
A: I am 15.

Q: What year are you in school?
A: I am a Sophomore in high school so I am in year 10

Q: Where do you live?
A: Sorry! I can't answer this question due to privacy issues. (hint: I don't live in California)

Q: How long have you been on blogger?
A: I have been doing my blog for about a year and a half. I started April 14 of 2013 which just happens to be my birthday :)

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: I am a huge HUGE nerd when it comes to reading. Some of my favorites are:

  • To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
  • The Book Thief (Marcus Zusak)
  • The Princess for Hire Series (Lindsay Leavitt)
  • The Perfect Token (Cathryn Tew)
  • Farenheit 451 (Ray Bradbury)
  • The Indigo Notebook (Laura Resau)
  • Edenbrooke (Julianne Donadlson)
  • The Fault in our Stars (John Green)
  • Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
  • Anne of Green Gables (L.M. Montgomery)
  • Book of a Thousand Days (Shannon Hale)
  • Dragon Slippers (Jessica Day George)
just to name a few :)



ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
I got a KIK! If you want to message me, my username is simplyaudrey89. You totally should so we can chat :)

Hope that you liked this post!! 
<3/ Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!