Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Falling (ADD #44)

It is going to snow today. I can feel it. It has been raining hard for the past few days and today, the temperature has been getting nearer and nearer to freezing point. The rain isn't the only precipitation we have been getting. It seems like mother nature just can't decide between rain and snow so she sends us everything in between. You name it: slush, ice, hail, snow that melts before it ever touches the ground. This time it is going to stick.

I stayed home sick today which is not fun. I have eaten nothing but ice cream all day and as good as that sounds, it sucks. I missed a big huge ACT prep makeup test so now I'll have to makeup, the makeup test. I wonder how that will work . . .

Updates posted as they come
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!