1. It releases your stress. If you are afraid to share your personal problems online, do it under a pseudonym for a while or keep your blog private. Another idea is to keep a journal either on paper or on the computer. I highly recommend a journal on paper because it allows a whole different creative door to open versus if you stick to typing. (plus you can use cool pens :)
2. I will follow you! Yes, you heard me right. I love following budding bloggers and watch their progress. I love to show my encouragement and support to your addition to the internet. Leave your link down below and I will totally check it out!!
3. It offers so many great opportunities. You can meet so many new people from all over the world and in a way, expose yourself to little bits of the world's culture all from the comfort of your bedroom. It's kind of like a free road trip.
4. You get better grades when you express yourself through writing. Learning to manage time is so important especially if you are in high school or college. Blogging is a great way to practice time management.
5. Blogging looks good on your resume. Blogging isn't super common among the average persona and it will definitely make you stand out among the other candidates because it shows that you have some pretty mad computer, writing, and people skills.
Hope that you enjoyed my oh so convincing post on why you NEED to blog. If you have any other tips, comment down below. Also, leave me your links so I can check out your budding blog :)