Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Longest Post Ever!!!!! Updates, School Schedule, and More!!!! (ADD #40)

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!

First off, I would like to apologize for being gone so long. I know that I have been gone for a few days and I am truly sorry. Over the weekend, I went to a family reunion and it was way fun! We didn't have internet connection otherwise I would have updated you guys sooner. We went camping which is always a fun summer activity.

I got my schedule changed today and I am finally starting to realize that school starts in a week and  a half!!! When do you guys start? Let me know down below!!! 

My Classes Are: 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1st Semester                         2nd Semester
A Day                                                           A Day
Graphic Design 1/ Basics                                Graphic Design 1/ Basics
Seminary                                                        Jewelry
Physics with Tech                                           Physics with Tech
Creative Writing                                             Seminary
B Day                                                           B Day
Honors English 10                                          Honors English 10
Concert Choir                                                Concert Choir
Honors Math III                                             Honors Math III
World History                                                Advanced PE- Tennis
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the classes I'm most excited about are creative writing, graphic design, and jewelry. What kind of classes are you guys taking? This year is going to be insane because on top of school work, I am also doing the drama department's production of "The King and I" and doing tennis team for the first couple months of school. Wish me luck! I'm still working on planning out my life and I can honestly say that it's a struggle. I hope that I come out of this whole shebang  a wiser more experienced person. You can DEFINITELY be expecting an advice post about all of this in November or December.

I went school shopping this past week. If you would like to see a what's in my backpack post or something of that nature then let me know because I think that it would be a fun post to write. As for a post schedule in this upcoming school year, I am planning to stick to the Tuesday/ Friday thing because I think that it works well with my schedule. I cannot believe that school starts on WEDNESDAY!!!! I will absolutely do a day in the life post because lets face it; the first day of school is filled with a whole lot of nothing.

TTYL!!! <3/Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!