Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Waking Up

Hi Guys!!
Photo Credit: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fIo3AUxnJ6E/
Tzs0-i_SZqI/AAAAAAAACuw/hptXVmtjJww/s1600/wakeup1.jpg
I am so excited to finally be putting up this post because I have been wanting to do this for a while. Recently, I've gotten tired of waking up in the morning and still being exhausted; I've gotten sick of not doing my best at everything that I do. I want to challenge myself, and extend the challenge to you guys out there, to wake up. I'm going to start eating better, getting outside more, watching less TV, being on my phone less, and overall, just improve my life. I am going to try this for the month of July and if you decide to try it out, tweet me (@audreyryanblog), email me (audreyryanblog@gmail.com), I want to know how you guys are doing! Expect posts twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays, and just know that I will try and do more recipes, easy workout ideas, and fun stuff to do instead of being glued to a screen. See you on Friday!!!!
<3/ Audrey

1 comment:

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!