Saturday, May 31, 2014

Waterfalls, Slurpees, and Party in the Park!!! (ASA #1)

Hi Guys!
My parents left for Oregon today so right now my Grandma and Grandpa are here "babysitting" us. Yesterday was the last official day of school but they don't mark attendance so I didn't even go. I can't beleive that my freshman year is already over!! Instead of going to school and signing yearbooks, I went to the park with and had brunch. It was so much more fun than going to school. Playground INVASION!!!! 

After lunch, my family and I went and climbed up a waterfall. Afterwards, we got GIGANTIC slurpees and they were delish!!! I don't think that I have EVER had so much sugar at one time!!! Talk to you later!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!