Saturday, May 17, 2014

The King and I, More Weekend Road Trips, and the Final Push!!! (ADD #38)

Hi Guys!
Right now I am in the car driving home from my grandparent's house. Today my brothers went fishing and dirtbiking while I was stuck back at the house bored out of my mind. (I think that they underestimate my mad fishing skills) Anyways, the fish that they caught were really good. They pulled in nine big rainbow trout and gutted them all in the back yard. Can I just say, gross!! My little bro chased me with a fish head in one of his hands. Eww!!

Yesterday (Friday) I found out the results for the play auditions. I am a servant! I know it's a minor roll but I never wanted a lead so I am super excited. I get to spend 3 hours every day this summer hanging out with some of my best friends!!! (Cassi, Clara, Jane, Ethan, Eric, Chris . . . ) Where I live, we are counting the last few days of school which is exciting but also super stressful. I have two math finals this week and a couple of grades to still pull up so wish me luck!  

We are getting close to home so I better go.
talk to you later!
<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!