Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dear Audrey #4

Dear Audrey,
So there's this guy. He's cute, funny, and absolutely one hundred percent amazing. I think that I might be starting to fall for him, but we're good friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I skipped a grade and he's older than me but in this situation, I don't think that age really matters. What do I do to express my feelings while still staying true genuine friends? Help me!!!

PotatoFarmerChick31 

Dear PotatoFarmerChick31,
Gee, your situation is tough. This is one of the situations that I sadly, don't really relate to. The guy that I like is totally out of my league and doesn't know I exist. At least your Prince Charming knows you and somewhat cares about your well being. I say, just go with the flow and let things happen. Tell him how you feel when you think that the time is right. You never know if it will turn into a flower if you cut off the bud. I hope to hear that he's asked you out in the next little while because it sounds like it could happen :) Hope that this helps your dilemma!

<3/ Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!