Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wassup?! :3)

Hi Guys!
Friends are like stars they come and they go but only the true ones glow | Anonymous ART of Revolution
It feels like I haven't written to you in forever! (probably because I haven't) Sorry I haven't been around lately but I've been so extremely busy lately!! The daily posts were fun while it lasted but sadly, I can't keep up. Starting next week I will be posting Tuesdays and Fridays so look forward to it, mark it on your calendar, whatever. Also, I have a goal to get to 30 likes on facebook this month so help me out! If I reach my goal there will be a special post coming out.

Luv you guys!
Audrey <3

(P.S. There was a tornado where I live last night and it was so cool, it only touched ground about 20 miles from where I live and then it lifted back in the sky. I got a picture and it might give me an A on my photo project!)

(P.S.S. You are my friend!)

(P.S.S.S. Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! {I didn't even use spellcheck!})

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!