Monday, September 2, 2013

36 random questions tag

Hi Guys
I've been traveling lately for labor day and it's been so hectic so here is a tag post! I promise that there will be more interesting stuff for you guys to read coming soon. I have some great ideas that I think all you out there on the internet will really enjoy so without further adieu, here is the 36 random questions tag:
1.Do you have a middle name? Yes, it's Avery (Audrey Avery Ryan)
2. What was your favorite subject in school? I absolutely love any type of art class. I am taking painting this semester and a graphic design class next semester and I am super excited for those. I also really enjoy Math and English.
3. What’s your favorite drink? Any flavor of Vitamin Water Zero
4. Favorite song at the moment? Safe and Sound by Capital Cities https://play.spotify.com/track/1fzJyTCKeZuTSLByCsLRHl
5. What would you name your children? I've always wanted to have two girls named Meredith and Lana
6. Do you participate in any sports? Yes. I'm on my high school tennis team and I also enjoy running. 
7. Favorite Book? The Lightning Thief series by Rick Riordan
8. Favorite Color? Gosh......... It is so hard to choose! I really like Coral Pink, Turquoise, Electric Purple, Forest Green, Burgundy....
9. Favorite Animal? Any type of butterfly
10. Favorite perfume? Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
11. Favorite holiday? Christmas!!!
12. Have you graduated High School? Nope. I'm a Freshman this year.
13. Have you been out of the Country? Nope
14. Do you speak any other Languages? Nope
15. Do you have any siblings? I have two little brothers and a little sister.
16. What’s your favorite store? I love Charlotte Russe and also Forever 21
17. Favorite Restaurant? Zupas!
18. Did you like school? So far, I'm enjoying it
19. Favorite You Tubers? Stilababe09, Macbarbie07, beautybaby44
20. Favorite Movie? Despicable Me 2!
21. Favorite TV show? I don't watch tv because I don't have time.
22. PC or Mac? I've only ever used PC so PC.
23. What phone do you have? I have a little samsung flip phone.
24. How tall are you? 5' 10" and still growing :)
25. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't drink coffee and I've never been to starbucks. We don't even have a real one where I live. (gasp!)
26. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? My sweat pants are my life in the fall and winter. I wear them everywhere and yes, even to school.
27. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I'm allergic to bananas and roses. Once when I was on a run, I ran into a wild rosebush and got a giant welt on my arm. Ouch!
28. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Climb the Eiffel tower and spit off of the top.
29. What’s one food you cannot live without? I absolutely LOVE the Peanut Butter Cookie Larabars
http://www.abesmarket.com/store/Larabar/products/?gclid=CLmUhbfKprkCFY5cMgodxQsATg
30. What quote/phrase do you live by? Friends are like stars, they come and go, the ones that stay are the ones that glow | Fuzd | FuZD
31. What’s your most listened to song on ITunes? Safe and Sound by Capital City
32. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Comfy Casual
33. Favorite number? 27
34. Two Hobbies? I play the piano and I also love to write (If I didn't like to write I wouldn't have a blog)
35. Two Pet Peeves? When people chew with their mouth open, and unnecessary noises in the car DRIVES ME INSANE!
36. Guilty Pleasures? Reading in bed until midnight (hehehehehe Don't tell my mom!)


Hope you enjoyed this fun little tag!
Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!