Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dear Audrey #1

Dear Audrey,
     Being a teenager is so freaking hard! I sometimes feel like I can't be the person that everyone wants me to be. My teachers want me to be the perfect student. My parents want me to be the perfect child. My coach wants me to be the perfect athlete. My music instructor wants me to be the perfect prodigy. I hate being so perfect but you make it look so easy! How the heck do you do it? Sometimes I feel like my parent's just don't get what it's like. Help me!

     ~Clueless on Life


Dear Clueless on Life,
     I think that as being a teenager, you have to set limits on what you can and can't do. Remember that you can't satisfy everyone but it is important to make sure that you always satisfy yourself. You have no IDEA how much I relate to your letter. It seems like everyone wants me to be the perfect person that I am just not. I learned the hard way that you have to learn to say no to some people regardless of how much it may hurt.Remember that you are only in this stage of life for a little while and soon it will all be over. Good Luck!

     ~Audrey Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to keep sending your letters in to audreyryanblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!