Thursday, June 27, 2013

Audrey's Daily Drama #12: Thursday 6/27/2013

Hi Guys!!!!!!!
It feels like I haven't done a daily drama in FOREVER! (probably because I haven't!) Summer is just so busy and very drama free, usually. The only thing that I have to cope with is seeing people from school every morning for cross country. "Certain People" (Emilee knows EXACTLY who) are on the team......   It's complicated. Am I even making any sense right now? I don't know. Maybe I need some sleep. I honestly feel like I am going INSANE from lack of sleep. I just realized that I have used three all caps words! That in my book, is super strange.

I am having no success with my "Dear Audrey" column. I have only gotten two letters and until I get another one, there shall be no new content on that page. I am desperate to give advice! Is that weird? I think that it is a little odd but hey! It's summer and nobody cares! I get to play my first singles tennis match tomorrow! I will probably lose horribly so I will let you guys know how it goes.

Well, I don't want to get any more sleep deprived. I am running six miles tomorrow so I'll need my energy!

Don't die, don't break the law, and kill zombies!
Luv Ya!

Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!