Monday, June 10, 2013

Audrey's Daily Drama #10: Sunday 6/9/2013

Hi Guys! 
Right now I am sitting in the car waiting for my parents to be finished touring my grandparents new house. I don't know if you'd technically call it new because it is in the process of being built. We are about to leave Nd go to my grandparents cabin which is ironically like ten minutes away from their unbuilt house. Well we are leaving now. Talk to you later!

Hello again! Right now I am at my grandparents cabin with my family and we are watching Zorro. My dad gave my grandpa a new laptop case and he is freaking out over how many pockets it has. Grandma has a secret stash of chocolate chips and otter pops and my siblings always dive in. 

Not much has realy happened recently. I pulled an all nighter on Friday night and it was fantastically epic. I read the ENTIRE first Harry Potter book and it was awesome. Review coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!!! :) I try and respond to them all!